In light of the recent confusion regarding illegal immigrants in the U.S., I’d like to propose some new federal immigration laws:
1) Prospective immigrants must show that they can contribute to progress in the the U.S.
2) They must show that they have enough money, upon entry, to support themselves without becoming a drain on society.
3) They must not disturb the current demographic equilibrium of the U.S. due to undesirable traits.
4) They must not have a criminal record either in their country of origin or in the U.S.
5) They must have a clean bill of health both physically and mentally.
6) Any prospective immigrant who attempts to falsify his identity will be subject to imprisonment.
If the above laws seem familiar to some readers, perhaps this is because they are the exact same laws that Mexico has in place. If you do not like them, perhaps you should organize a boycott of Mexico and stage massive protests against “Mexican racism”.