Apparently, according to USA Today, once all top spots are held by blacks, peace and tranquility will finally be our lot. In the meantime, USA Today is doing its part to guarantee that as many top media spots as possible go to blacks. Are Uzbeks white? They look white in the above photo – and they’re crying because of ethnic strife. The white woman is hugging her black politician hero, while the white man to the left is (thankfully in this case) dead. I’m not sure about the two individuals on the upper right; that image is covered by an advertiser’s sticker.
- Jewamongyou.com is now online
- Lynching in the Old South
- Is Mayor Ted Wheeler Finally Showing Some Backbone?
- For a New Year – Something from the Past
- The Importance of Color Part 2
- Why We Need Well-Armed Citizen Militias
- The Importance of Color
- Updating my Travel Blog
- This is Why They Hate “The Jews” #3
- Shameless Discrimination Against White Strippers
- Yelling “I Hate White People,” and Punching One, isn’t a Hate Crime
- Cornell University Encourages Microaggressions Against People of Color
- I Clicked the “I am not a Robot Box”
- Race in Dominican Republic
- Travel Musings