Apparently, according to USA Today, once all top spots are held by blacks, peace and tranquility will finally be our lot. In the meantime, USA Today is doing its part to guarantee that as many top media spots as possible go to blacks. Are Uzbeks white? They look white in the above photo – and they’re crying because of ethnic strife. The white woman is hugging her black politician hero, while the white man to the left is (thankfully in this case) dead. I’m not sure about the two individuals on the upper right; that image is covered by an advertiser’s sticker.
- The “Chedder Man” hype
- Bring back imperialism
- “Two black men did it”
- I wonder if they were pro-Diversity
- Why I hate organized Jewry
- Shithole countries
- Turn it off!
- Is Amren a “hate site?”
- Happy New Year!
- Something worth seeing from TED
- More Portland protests
- Recent events
- Google’s “anti-diversity manifesto”
- Just got back from the 2017 Amren conference
- What is the true meaning of jihad?