Apparently, according to USA Today, once all top spots are held by blacks, peace and tranquility will finally be our lot. In the meantime, USA Today is doing its part to guarantee that as many top media spots as possible go to blacks. Are Uzbeks white? They look white in the above photo – and they’re crying because of ethnic strife. The white woman is hugging her black politician hero, while the white man to the left is (thankfully in this case) dead. I’m not sure about the two individuals on the upper right; that image is covered by an advertiser’s sticker.
- What is the Alt-Right?
- What is the National Policy Institute’s policy toward Jews?
- Hillary’s “popular vote”
- A loose end that needs to be tied
- I’ve never been so happy to be wrong!
- Final thoughts on the election
- African exodus from the ICC
- The Nine Genders of PSU
- Desperate for victimhood
- A quick thought on Clinton
- The Butterfly Effect and race
- Idiocy from the Forest Grove News
- Is Trump an anti Semite?
- A late report on this year’s Amren conference
- Toxic Masculinity