Apparently, according to USA Today, once all top spots are held by blacks, peace and tranquility will finally be our lot. In the meantime, USA Today is doing its part to guarantee that as many top media spots as possible go to blacks. Are Uzbeks white? They look white in the above photo – and they’re crying because of ethnic strife. The white woman is hugging her black politician hero, while the white man to the left is (thankfully in this case) dead. I’m not sure about the two individuals on the upper right; that image is covered by an advertiser’s sticker.
- Something worth seeing from TED
- More Portland protests
- Recent events
- Google’s “anti-diversity manifesto”
- Just got back from the 2017 Amren conference
- What is the true meaning of jihad?
- A White Man Deliberately Plowed a Van into Worshippers
- Donald Trump: America’s third black president
- Qasim Rashid’s answer to a critic of Islam
- The Portland Free-Speech rally
- Three killed in Fresno shooting spree
- Asylum-helper killed by asylum-seeker
- CNN gets a shock from Syrian interviewee
- “A group of youths”
- The benefits of foreign health care workers for Britain