Today I’m going to be lazy and simply link to somebody else’s work. It is an excellent article by Alex Kurtagic entitled “Learning from the Right“. Though it is somewhat long, it is well worth reading; he sums up a lot of what many of us here have been saying, or should be saying, about the racialist movement. Although I am not one to read fiction, I am tempted to purchase his novel, “Mister” – or rather, I was until I saw the price. Why would a used copy cost over twice as much as a new one?
- Something worth seeing from TED
- More Portland protests
- Recent events
- Google’s “anti-diversity manifesto”
- Just got back from the 2017 Amren conference
- What is the true meaning of jihad?
- A White Man Deliberately Plowed a Van into Worshippers
- Donald Trump: America’s third black president
- Qasim Rashid’s answer to a critic of Islam
- The Portland Free-Speech rally
- Three killed in Fresno shooting spree
- Asylum-helper killed by asylum-seeker
- CNN gets a shock from Syrian interviewee
- “A group of youths”
- The benefits of foreign health care workers for Britain