Today I’m going to be lazy and simply link to somebody else’s work. It is an excellent article by Alex Kurtagic entitled “Learning from the Right“. Though it is somewhat long, it is well worth reading; he sums up a lot of what many of us here have been saying, or should be saying, about the racialist movement. Although I am not one to read fiction, I am tempted to purchase his novel, “Mister” – or rather, I was until I saw the price. Why would a used copy cost over twice as much as a new one?
- What is the true meaning of jihad?
- A White Man Deliberately Plowed a Van into Worshippers
- Donald Trump: America’s third black president
- Qasim Rashid’s answer to a critic of Islam
- The Portland Free-Speech rally
- Three killed in Fresno shooting spree
- Asylum-helper killed by asylum-seeker
- CNN gets a shock from Syrian interviewee
- “A group of youths”
- The benefits of foreign health care workers for Britain
- Yes, whites really are persecuted in America
- Ron Wyden and Jeff Merkley battle “hate” at the expense of the First Amendment
- Jewish man arrested over bomb threats
- Religion versus ideology
- I finally watched Trump’s speech to Congress