I have several pamphlets from Palestine around the time of the founding of the State of Israel. This one is unusual because it was printed in English along with the customary Hebrew. There is nothing Earth-shattering about this pamphlet but some may find it interesting from a historical perspective and, since it is rather short, here it is:
- The “Chedder Man” hype
- Bring back imperialism
- “Two black men did it”
- I wonder if they were pro-Diversity
- Why I hate organized Jewry
- Shithole countries
- Turn it off!
- Is Amren a “hate site?”
- Happy New Year!
- Something worth seeing from TED
- More Portland protests
- Recent events
- Google’s “anti-diversity manifesto”
- Just got back from the 2017 Amren conference
- What is the true meaning of jihad?