Somebody posted this link, on a Yahoo Hebrew group that I follow. It’s a good example of (San’ani) Yemenite Hebrew. Note that after each verse, another man reads the “Tarjum”, or Aramaic translation. Traditionally, it is a child who reads the Tarjum. Also, the reading is somewhat embellished:
- The “Chedder Man” hype
- Bring back imperialism
- “Two black men did it”
- I wonder if they were pro-Diversity
- Why I hate organized Jewry
- Shithole countries
- Turn it off!
- Is Amren a “hate site?”
- Happy New Year!
- Something worth seeing from TED
- More Portland protests
- Recent events
- Google’s “anti-diversity manifesto”
- Just got back from the 2017 Amren conference
- What is the true meaning of jihad?