I was driving along a couple of days ago, listening to one of my Ramstein CD’s. I hadn’t listened to this particular CD in at least a year. I got to the song about “firefly” and thought to myself, “I wonder what they’re saying – and why are they singing about a firefly?” As this was going through my mind, I glanced to the side of the street – and there it was: a shop with a large sign in front saying “Firefly electronics”. I rarely drive that way; I had no previous knowledge there was such a shop. From this experience it seems obvious to me that Firefly is God and He is, some mysterious way, communicating with me!
- The “Chedder Man” hype
- Bring back imperialism
- “Two black men did it”
- I wonder if they were pro-Diversity
- Why I hate organized Jewry
- Shithole countries
- Turn it off!
- Is Amren a “hate site?”
- Happy New Year!
- Something worth seeing from TED
- More Portland protests
- Recent events
- Google’s “anti-diversity manifesto”
- Just got back from the 2017 Amren conference
- What is the true meaning of jihad?