I was driving along a couple of days ago, listening to one of my Ramstein CD’s. I hadn’t listened to this particular CD in at least a year. I got to the song about “firefly” and thought to myself, “I wonder what they’re saying – and why are they singing about a firefly?” As this was going through my mind, I glanced to the side of the street – and there it was: a shop with a large sign in front saying “Firefly electronics”. I rarely drive that way; I had no previous knowledge there was such a shop. From this experience it seems obvious to me that Firefly is God and He is, some mysterious way, communicating with me!
- Blacks sue temp agencies in Chicago
- What is the Alt-Right?
- What is the National Policy Institute’s policy toward Jews?
- Hillary’s “popular vote”
- A loose end that needs to be tied
- I’ve never been so happy to be wrong!
- Final thoughts on the election
- African exodus from the ICC
- The Nine Genders of PSU
- Desperate for victimhood
- A quick thought on Clinton
- The Butterfly Effect and race
- Idiocy from the Forest Grove News
- Is Trump an anti Semite?
- A late report on this year’s Amren conference