I was driving along a couple of days ago, listening to one of my Ramstein CD’s. I hadn’t listened to this particular CD in at least a year. I got to the song about “firefly” and thought to myself, “I wonder what they’re saying – and why are they singing about a firefly?” As this was going through my mind, I glanced to the side of the street – and there it was: a shop with a large sign in front saying “Firefly electronics”. I rarely drive that way; I had no previous knowledge there was such a shop. From this experience it seems obvious to me that Firefly is God and He is, some mysterious way, communicating with me!
- Recent events
- Google’s “anti-diversity manifesto”
- Just got back from the 2017 Amren conference
- What is the true meaning of jihad?
- A White Man Deliberately Plowed a Van into Worshippers
- Donald Trump: America’s third black president
- Qasim Rashid’s answer to a critic of Islam
- The Portland Free-Speech rally
- Three killed in Fresno shooting spree
- Asylum-helper killed by asylum-seeker
- CNN gets a shock from Syrian interviewee
- “A group of youths”
- The benefits of foreign health care workers for Britain
- Yes, whites really are persecuted in America
- Ron Wyden and Jeff Merkley battle “hate” at the expense of the First Amendment