I was just sent this photo. It is of my grandmother’s grandparents. Apparently, the little boy in the photo had made a name for himself in the Yiddish theater and in radio. His name was Menashe Skulnick. He is not my ancestor, but his parents (seated) were.
- Something worth seeing from TED
- More Portland protests
- Recent events
- Google’s “anti-diversity manifesto”
- Just got back from the 2017 Amren conference
- What is the true meaning of jihad?
- A White Man Deliberately Plowed a Van into Worshippers
- Donald Trump: America’s third black president
- Qasim Rashid’s answer to a critic of Islam
- The Portland Free-Speech rally
- Three killed in Fresno shooting spree
- Asylum-helper killed by asylum-seeker
- CNN gets a shock from Syrian interviewee
- “A group of youths”
- The benefits of foreign health care workers for Britain