I was just sent this photo. It is of my grandmother’s grandparents. Apparently, the little boy in the photo had made a name for himself in the Yiddish theater and in radio. His name was Menashe Skulnick. He is not my ancestor, but his parents (seated) were.
- The “Chedder Man” hype
- Bring back imperialism
- “Two black men did it”
- I wonder if they were pro-Diversity
- Why I hate organized Jewry
- Shithole countries
- Turn it off!
- Is Amren a “hate site?”
- Happy New Year!
- Something worth seeing from TED
- More Portland protests
- Recent events
- Google’s “anti-diversity manifesto”
- Just got back from the 2017 Amren conference
- What is the true meaning of jihad?