I’ve always thought it would be interesting to travel to Detroit and document the destruction of that city – as many others have done before me. But, for various reasons, I find it much more convenient to simply use Google Earth for my tour. Here are four images I captured from Google Earth, showing the decay of that once great city. Feel free to add your own.
- Al-Jazeera dances around white disenfranchisement
- A quick note on borders
- Africans in Mexico refuse to work
- Back from vacation
- Blacks sue temp agencies in Chicago
- What is the Alt-Right?
- What is the National Policy Institute’s policy toward Jews?
- Hillary’s “popular vote”
- A loose end that needs to be tied
- I’ve never been so happy to be wrong!
- Final thoughts on the election
- African exodus from the ICC
- The Nine Genders of PSU
- Desperate for victimhood
- A quick thought on Clinton