I’ve always thought it would be interesting to travel to Detroit and document the destruction of that city – as many others have done before me. But, for various reasons, I find it much more convenient to simply use Google Earth for my tour. Here are four images I captured from Google Earth, showing the decay of that once great city. Feel free to add your own.
- Jewamongyou.com is now online
- Lynching in the Old South
- Is Mayor Ted Wheeler Finally Showing Some Backbone?
- For a New Year – Something from the Past
- The Importance of Color Part 2
- Why We Need Well-Armed Citizen Militias
- The Importance of Color
- Updating my Travel Blog
- This is Why They Hate “The Jews” #3
- Shameless Discrimination Against White Strippers
- Yelling “I Hate White People,” and Punching One, isn’t a Hate Crime
- Cornell University Encourages Microaggressions Against People of Color
- I Clicked the “I am not a Robot Box”
- Race in Dominican Republic
- Travel Musings