I’ve always thought it would be interesting to travel to Detroit and document the destruction of that city – as many others have done before me. But, for various reasons, I find it much more convenient to simply use Google Earth for my tour. Here are four images I captured from Google Earth, showing the decay of that once great city. Feel free to add your own.
- The “Chedder Man” hype
- Bring back imperialism
- “Two black men did it”
- I wonder if they were pro-Diversity
- Why I hate organized Jewry
- Shithole countries
- Turn it off!
- Is Amren a “hate site?”
- Happy New Year!
- Something worth seeing from TED
- More Portland protests
- Recent events
- Google’s “anti-diversity manifesto”
- Just got back from the 2017 Amren conference
- What is the true meaning of jihad?