- Africans in Mexico refuse to work
- Back from vacation
- Blacks sue temp agencies in Chicago
- What is the Alt-Right?
- What is the National Policy Institute’s policy toward Jews?
- Hillary’s “popular vote”
- A loose end that needs to be tied
- I’ve never been so happy to be wrong!
- Final thoughts on the election
- African exodus from the ICC
- The Nine Genders of PSU
- Desperate for victimhood
- A quick thought on Clinton
- The Butterfly Effect and race
- Idiocy from the Forest Grove News
Daily Archives: March 2, 2012
Just recently, Gates of Vienna had an article about the confusion extreme leftists in Germany felt when they were attacked by Muslims. From the article: By Nicolai Sennels If an anti-fascist multiculturalist is threatened, blackmailed, and attacked by Muslims, will … Continue reading