- Religion versus ideology
- I finally watched Trump’s speech to Congress
- “White man exonerated”
- Al-Jazeera dances around white disenfranchisement
- A quick note on borders
- Africans in Mexico refuse to work
- Back from vacation
- Blacks sue temp agencies in Chicago
- What is the Alt-Right?
- What is the National Policy Institute’s policy toward Jews?
- Hillary’s “popular vote”
- A loose end that needs to be tied
- I’ve never been so happy to be wrong!
- Final thoughts on the election
- African exodus from the ICC
Daily Archives: March 2, 2012
Just recently, Gates of Vienna had an article about the confusion extreme leftists in Germany felt when they were attacked by Muslims. From the article: By Nicolai Sennels If an anti-fascist multiculturalist is threatened, blackmailed, and attacked by Muslims, will … Continue reading