- What is the Alt-Right?
- What is the National Policy Institute’s policy toward Jews?
- Hillary’s “popular vote”
- A loose end that needs to be tied
- I’ve never been so happy to be wrong!
- Final thoughts on the election
- African exodus from the ICC
- The Nine Genders of PSU
- Desperate for victimhood
- A quick thought on Clinton
- The Butterfly Effect and race
- Idiocy from the Forest Grove News
- Is Trump an anti Semite?
- A late report on this year’s Amren conference
- Toxic Masculinity
Daily Archives: April 5, 2012
From the convenience of our modern world, it’s easy to ridicule the ancient customs of others. Sometimes such ridicule is justified. After all, the fact that a tradition is ancient does not necessarily mean it is justified. In this brief … Continue reading