- Why have I not been posting?
- Feminism and Freedom by Prof. Michael Levin
- Kalman Katzenelson’s encounters with Sephardic Jews
- Serena Williams: Victim of sexism and racism?
- Donald Trump
- Our rigid concept of time
- The Diversity song
- Which do YOU prefer: Babes in bikinis or Idris Elba?
- An Open Letter to Cuckservatives | American Renaissance
- Bill Cosby and controlled-media hypocricy
- People sign a petition to impose a 1% tax on being white
- Another daughter married
- Another Portland Confederate flag walk
- Black teens not happy with Walmart pulling Confederate flag
- My Portland Confederate flag walk
Daily Archives: April 11, 2012
Eric (my-people) Holder has just called for a thorough hearing of the Zimmerman case. According to the Denver Post: WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General Eric Holder said Wednesday that the Justice Department will take appropriate action in the killing of … Continue reading