I found this piece of idiocy on Facebook:
This embodies the flawed logic of the race-denialist Left on several levels.
1) It mixes fads, religions, race, sexuality and ethnic groups in order to attack people who have certain ideas about race. The implication is that race is no more meaningful, to how your body is structured (the brain being part of your body) than which religion you choose to follow or which language your ancestors spoke. Let’s try this method on something else:
Now that makes a lot of sense, doesn’t it? By mixing in “punk”, “Hispanic” and “woman” with race and ethnicity, the intent is clearly to confuse.
2) I found it amusing that the standard profile chosen for this diagram was a European/Caucasian one. This affirms the “racism” of the author – who obviously saw Caucasian features as normal.
I’ve rendered a service to the creator of the above diagram, and cured it of its racism:
3) In fact, there are differences in average brain size between the races – but probably not between the various religions, artificial ethnic groups such as Hispanics, sexualities or social groups. This is to be expected, since the races have been evolving for tens of thousands of years while groups such as “punk” or “Islamic” have little genetic meaning.
4) It’s pretty clear that, since there is no category for “white” in the diagram, the implication is that the “racist” is white. A straight white male, to be more precise. Of course there is the other subliminal message as well: That straight white men have no right to identify as a cohesive group, that they have no group rights at all. We might even interpret it as saying that if white men form any sort of group consciousness at all, it is a sign that they are “racist”. The white man can be either “racist” or entirely invisible. There are no other options for him.
5) While scores of books, hundreds of in-depth essays and countless lectures have expounded on the biological reality of race, the only retort that the race-denialists can come up with is: “You have no brain.” The race-denialist books are merely long versions of the same retort.