- A black race-realist finds his way
- The chess-board view of the Establishment Left
- The “Sports Page” is good for something
- Bombs versus tolerance; the Paris massacre
- Overreporting of white traffic violations is “racism against nonwhites”
- Anti-whites are sexists
- A case study of bias versus maybe-not-bias
- Why have I not been posting?
- Feminism and Freedom by Prof. Michael Levin
- Kalman Katzenelson’s encounters with Sephardic Jews
- Serena Williams: Victim of sexism and racism?
- Donald Trump
- Our rigid concept of time
- Which do YOU prefer: Babes in bikinis or Idris Elba?
- An Open Letter to Cuckservatives | American Renaissance
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Fortunately, you can say almost anything in a blog. The challenge is in speaking the truth, speaking it well and in getting people to read it. But public figures face dire consequences for breaking the rules of political correctness. Syndicated … Continue reading
Google “black victims of white crime” and this is what you get: Clearly there’s not enough white-on-black violence to write about, and it’s not as if people aren’t looking. A search for “Afro-American blog” yields over 92 million results. There … Continue reading
In the 2012 movie “Flight“, Denzel Washington plays the heroic pilot who manages to save the lives of all 102 people on board his plane. He later gets in trouble for having alcohol in his system. I haven’t seen the … Continue reading
Regarding the horrific murders of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian, known as the Knoxville Horror, Snopes.com demonstrates its ignorance of the media double standard in racial matters. It starts by quoting an anonymous email account of the victims’ fate, and … Continue reading
Mercury News of Silicon Valley, California reports that a “French group” is threatening to sue Twitter over some posts that violate France’s hate-speech laws. PARIS — Twitter agreed to pull racist and anti-Semitic tweets under a pair of French hash … Continue reading
Back in 2010, Georgia representative Hank Johnson made a fool of himself by suggesting that the island of Guam might capsize due to increased U.S. troop levels. Now it turns out he may not have been that far off the … Continue reading
According to Livescience: Of all the world’s major religious groups, Muslims are the least likely to have sex outside of marriage, new research found. And as a country’s Muslim population grows, the rate of premarital sex declines for all residents, … Continue reading