- Doctors who look like themselves
- A black race-realist finds his way
- The chess-board view of the Establishment Left
- The “Sports Page” is good for something
- Bombs versus tolerance; the Paris massacre
- Overreporting of white traffic violations is “racism against nonwhites”
- Anti-whites are sexists
- A case study of bias versus maybe-not-bias
- Why have I not been posting?
- Feminism and Freedom by Prof. Michael Levin
- Kalman Katzenelson’s encounters with Sephardic Jews
- Serena Williams: Victim of sexism and racism?
- Donald Trump
- Our rigid concept of time
- Which do YOU prefer: Babes in bikinis or Idris Elba?
Monthly Archives: November 2012
No kidding! You can get paid for sleeping. The catch is you must be black, or at least half black. An employee where I work had been taking regular naps on the job. Many of us complained – to no … Continue reading
We all love to speak our minds. Some of us feel so strongly about it we actually start our own blogs. Invariably we find like-minded people in the vast blogosphere and forge new alliances. That’s all find and dandy. The … Continue reading
Yesterday I leafleted in front of Powell’s Books downtown. It went pretty well. It’s always interesting to see people’s reactions, and that makes it rather fun. One young man said “I can’t read.” An old woman tried to give me … Continue reading
Human stupidity (he sends me a lot of stuff) sent me an interesting article about discrimination against short men. Though I’m of average height myself, this is a subject that has always been close to my heart. The article, by … Continue reading
After having encountered SPLC (Southern Poverty Center) activists in downtown Portland a couple of times, I found them again in front of my local library. This was yesterday and I told them, point blank, that the SPLC is a hate … Continue reading
I’m still reading “The Perfect Swarm” by Len Fisher. Although the author decries the pitfall of “groupthink”, and he admits that he is not immune to it, his blanket condemnation of “racism” shows that he may be more prone to … Continue reading
A friend sent me an article from Ynetnews where Rabbi Baruch Efrati explains his support for the Islamification of Europe. Efrati wrote in response that the Islamization of Europe was better than a Christian Europe for ethical and theological reasons … Continue reading