- What to do with fragments?
- Is mental illness a “social construct?”
- Even OMSI is Afrocentric now
- Update on Michael Strickland
- MSN lying by omission?
- My apologies for not posting
- Confusion in the West Bank
- For Aryeh
- Anti-body-shaming or Sharia?
- Hug a white man t-shirt
- A review of Hive Mind – by Garett Jones
- Muhammad Ali
- Those evil (white) gun-owners
- MSN calls Islam “a cult”
- An overview of the 2016 Amren conference
Daily Archives: November 4, 2012
Western societies have special laws, and punishments, for juveniles because we recognize the special status of children. We cherish childhood but, at the same time, we understand that their brains are not fully developed and that they shouldn’t be held … Continue reading