- A quick thought on Clinton
- The Butterfly Effect and race
- Idiocy from the Forest Grove News
- Is Trump an anti Semite?
- A late report on this year’s Amren conference
- Toxic Masculinity
- What to do with fragments?
- Is mental illness a “social construct?”
- Even OMSI is Afrocentric now
- Update on Michael Strickland
- MSN lying by omission?
- My apologies for not posting
- Confusion in the West Bank
- For Aryeh
- Anti-body-shaming or Sharia?
Daily Archives: November 4, 2012
Western societies have special laws, and punishments, for juveniles because we recognize the special status of children. We cherish childhood but, at the same time, we understand that their brains are not fully developed and that they shouldn’t be held … Continue reading