- Jewish man arrested over bomb threats
- Religion versus ideology
- I finally watched Trump’s speech to Congress
- “White man exonerated”
- Al-Jazeera dances around white disenfranchisement
- A quick note on borders
- Africans in Mexico refuse to work
- Back from vacation
- Blacks sue temp agencies in Chicago
- What is the Alt-Right?
- What is the National Policy Institute’s policy toward Jews?
- Hillary’s “popular vote”
- A loose end that needs to be tied
- I’ve never been so happy to be wrong!
- Final thoughts on the election
Daily Archives: November 4, 2012
Western societies have special laws, and punishments, for juveniles because we recognize the special status of children. We cherish childhood but, at the same time, we understand that their brains are not fully developed and that they shouldn’t be held … Continue reading