- Why have I not been posting?
- Feminism and Freedom by Prof. Michael Levin
- Kalman Katzenelson’s encounters with Sephardic Jews
- Serena Williams: Victim of sexism and racism?
- Donald Trump
- Our rigid concept of time
- The Diversity song
- Which do YOU prefer: Babes in bikinis or Idris Elba?
- An Open Letter to Cuckservatives | American Renaissance
- Bill Cosby and controlled-media hypocricy
- People sign a petition to impose a 1% tax on being white
- Another daughter married
- Another Portland Confederate flag walk
- Black teens not happy with Walmart pulling Confederate flag
- My Portland Confederate flag walk
Daily Archives: November 4, 2012
Western societies have special laws, and punishments, for juveniles because we recognize the special status of children. We cherish childhood but, at the same time, we understand that their brains are not fully developed and that they shouldn’t be held … Continue reading