It’s odd but the American expats around here smoke (flicking their butts to the ground) and drink quite a bit, even more than most of the locals. But there’s a lot of history in this town. Mostly from the rubber barons. Things are very different here from what I’m used to. I’m seeing interesting things, meeting interesting people and learning lots of new stuff. Each time I travel, I grow up a little more. At the same time, my inner child also gets stronger. Hopefully, I’ll get to do this a few more times before my time is up.
- Al-Jazeera dances around white disenfranchisement
- A quick note on borders
- Africans in Mexico refuse to work
- Back from vacation
- Blacks sue temp agencies in Chicago
- What is the Alt-Right?
- What is the National Policy Institute’s policy toward Jews?
- Hillary’s “popular vote”
- A loose end that needs to be tied
- I’ve never been so happy to be wrong!
- Final thoughts on the election
- African exodus from the ICC
- The Nine Genders of PSU
- Desperate for victimhood
- A quick thought on Clinton