It’s odd but the American expats around here smoke (flicking their butts to the ground) and drink quite a bit, even more than most of the locals. But there’s a lot of history in this town. Mostly from the rubber barons. Things are very different here from what I’m used to. I’m seeing interesting things, meeting interesting people and learning lots of new stuff. Each time I travel, I grow up a little more. At the same time, my inner child also gets stronger. Hopefully, I’ll get to do this a few more times before my time is up.
- Something worth seeing from TED
- More Portland protests
- Recent events
- Google’s “anti-diversity manifesto”
- Just got back from the 2017 Amren conference
- What is the true meaning of jihad?
- A White Man Deliberately Plowed a Van into Worshippers
- Donald Trump: America’s third black president
- Qasim Rashid’s answer to a critic of Islam
- The Portland Free-Speech rally
- Three killed in Fresno shooting spree
- Asylum-helper killed by asylum-seeker
- CNN gets a shock from Syrian interviewee
- “A group of youths”
- The benefits of foreign health care workers for Britain