It’s odd but the American expats around here smoke (flicking their butts to the ground) and drink quite a bit, even more than most of the locals. But there’s a lot of history in this town. Mostly from the rubber barons. Things are very different here from what I’m used to. I’m seeing interesting things, meeting interesting people and learning lots of new stuff. Each time I travel, I grow up a little more. At the same time, my inner child also gets stronger. Hopefully, I’ll get to do this a few more times before my time is up.
- The “Chedder Man” hype
- Bring back imperialism
- “Two black men did it”
- I wonder if they were pro-Diversity
- Why I hate organized Jewry
- Shithole countries
- Turn it off!
- Is Amren a “hate site?”
- Happy New Year!
- Something worth seeing from TED
- More Portland protests
- Recent events
- Google’s “anti-diversity manifesto”
- Just got back from the 2017 Amren conference
- What is the true meaning of jihad?