- Jewamongyou.com is now online
- Lynching in the Old South
- Is Mayor Ted Wheeler Finally Showing Some Backbone?
- For a New Year – Something from the Past
- The Importance of Color Part 2
- Why We Need Well-Armed Citizen Militias
- The Importance of Color
- Updating my Travel Blog
- This is Why They Hate “The Jews” #3
- Shameless Discrimination Against White Strippers
- Yelling “I Hate White People,” and Punching One, isn’t a Hate Crime
- Cornell University Encourages Microaggressions Against People of Color
- I Clicked the “I am not a Robot Box”
- Race in Dominican Republic
- Travel Musings
Monthly Archives: April 2013
I found this street puppeteer at the mall in Arica, Chile. Enjoy!
There was a time, decades ago, when one could argue that images of black men with white women were considered shocking, controversial or even taboo. But those days are gone. As a matter of fact, such depictions have been a … Continue reading
http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Portland+OR+USOR0275:1:US But don’t worry; I’ll get around to it!
I still get emails from change.org, even though they banned me a long time ago. Sometimes their petitions amuse me. Sometimes I actually agree with them. I did find the following petition rather curious: My name is Nicholas Coppola. I’m … Continue reading
As sugar has been phased out of chewing gum, various artificial sweeteners have moved in to take its place. Each sweetener has its proponents and foes, but the most controversial of all seems to be Aspartame. Depending on who you … Continue reading
I was perusing the current edition of Willamette Week, a local leftist rag that supplies a steady diet of blatant and subliminal propaganda to the gullible citizens of Portland. I found this tidbit: I was reading it at work during … Continue reading
I’m eating my heart out for having missed this latest conference. It’s true that by the time the announcement was officially made, I had already committed to my Peruvian adventure. It’s true that I was not in a position, financially, … Continue reading