Most of y’all have probably already read about the recent horrific case in New Mexico. To summarize:
The incident began on Jan. 2 as David Eckert was leaving the local Walmart in Deming, N.M. He reportedly failed to make a complete stop at a stop sign, prompting police to pull him over.
The officers asked him to step out of the vehicle and claim the man appeared to be clenching his buttocks, Eckert’s attorney, Shannon Kennedy, told TheBlaze. It is unclear why police removed him from the vehicle in the first place. However, because the cops believed he was clenching his buttocks, they took it as reason to suspect him of hiding narcotics in his anal cavity.
Police officers detained Eckert after a narcotics sniffing dog allegedly issued a “hit” on Eckert’s car seat. Meanwhile, they sought a search warrant for an anal cavity search…
Upon securing the warrant, Deming police officers took the man to an emergency room, but hit their first snag when a doctor refused to perform the anal cavity search because he believed it to be “unethical.”
So police tried again at the Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City, N.M., where doctors agreed to the search…
1. Eckert’s abdominal area was X-rayed; no narcotics were found.
2. Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert’s anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
3. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert’s anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
4. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
5. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
6. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
7. Doctors then X-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.
8. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert’s anus, rectum, colon and large intestines. No narcotics were found.
And then the hospital had the audacity to bill Eckert for “services!”
Mangan has already pointed out that most of the guilty officers are Hispanic, while the victim is white. It’s unclear whether ethnic animus had anything to do with this sordid story, but the fact remains that Eckert has experienced two evils that have been foisted upon us by our government: The War on Some Drugs and “diversity”.
A commenter at Mangans, by the name of Porter, pointed out that one of the two offending doctors was Okay Odocha, from Nigeria. The other doctor, Robert Wilcox,was white. I don’t know which doctor was the main culprit in this crime, but it’s fair to wonder if Odocha’s Nigerian values had anything to do with this flagrant violation of the Hippocratic oath. Though I’m sure there are many fine people from Nigeria (and I’ve known a few), the country is well known for its crime and corruption; it has a bad reputation even in Africa. I don’t have an explanation for Mr. Wilcox, other than very poor judgment.
As for the War on Some Drugs, ridiculous laws lead to ridiculous police behavior. It was only a matter of time before incidents such as this would grace our news sources.
I’ve wondered if, prior to his misfortune, Mr. Eckert vocally opposed the War on Some Drugs. I wonder if he spoke out against “diversity”. If not, or if he voted for politicians who support population replacement policies, or who support the War on Some Drugs, then Mr. Eckert is partly responsible for his own tribulations.
People are supposed to be more intelligent than animals. We shouldn’t have to be bitten by every evil thing on the planet before we recognize it for what it is and speak up against it. If Mr. Eckert supported these evils, through his voting habits or through his silence, then he’s as much a perpetrator as a victim.
that’s how civil wars start. All hail divershitty!
A source said that they suspect it was out of spite, because the victim is a scraggy white person, the only Caucasian in a Hispanic and Black neighborhood.
Which begs for questions:
Where is Eric Holder and the justice department? Do you have a link to where they declared that civil rights are not for Whites?
They still try their best to persecute George Zimmermann for racism.
Can you imagine a pair of white cops to have done some colonoscopy to a Black in Beverly Hills? We would have riots!
I believe that such things happen frequently and legally at border crossings, where agents have more rights and people have less civil rights.
I am actually in favor to liberties to police to frisk potential criminals, but this is going a bit too far. At the latest the colonoscopy really went overboard. What would be next? surgically opening his stomach to check things out?
This can only be described as a GROSS invasion of privacy!
New Mexico is (in)famous for the Roswell crash of that alien spaceship. And everyone knows that aliens like to do anal probes. Maybe the cops and those doctors were really disguised aliens. Perhaps the aliens figure they’ve drawn too much attention abducting people, so now they’re just going to go native in disguise.
this case sparkd four more from same county which got me thinking id seen this before searching around sure enough about a year ago in texas at least two women are suing for exact same thing