Having just arrived back home from vacation, it’s time to finally document the goings on at our latest American Renaissance conference. Earlier, I wrote that one of the protesters had claimed that the Kansas City shooter was affiliated with American Renaissance. Here’s the video to prove it. Listen to the guy with the beard toward the end:
- Africans in Mexico refuse to work
- Back from vacation
- Blacks sue temp agencies in Chicago
- What is the Alt-Right?
- What is the National Policy Institute’s policy toward Jews?
- Hillary’s “popular vote”
- A loose end that needs to be tied
- I’ve never been so happy to be wrong!
- Final thoughts on the election
- African exodus from the ICC
- The Nine Genders of PSU
- Desperate for victimhood
- A quick thought on Clinton
- The Butterfly Effect and race
- Idiocy from the Forest Grove News