Yesterday I visited some ancient ruins. They are shrouded in mystery, and subject to interpretation. But this morning, I embarked on a journey that takes me high into the mountains – mainly to see some unusual animals.
- Recent events
- Google’s “anti-diversity manifesto”
- Just got back from the 2017 Amren conference
- What is the true meaning of jihad?
- A White Man Deliberately Plowed a Van into Worshippers
- Donald Trump: America’s third black president
- Qasim Rashid’s answer to a critic of Islam
- The Portland Free-Speech rally
- Three killed in Fresno shooting spree
- Asylum-helper killed by asylum-seeker
- CNN gets a shock from Syrian interviewee
- “A group of youths”
- The benefits of foreign health care workers for Britain
- Yes, whites really are persecuted in America
- Ron Wyden and Jeff Merkley battle “hate” at the expense of the First Amendment