My journey to the mountains took me through some towns where poverty is the rule. To call their dwellings “hovels” would be too generous. I did see some nice wildlife in the mountains, but I got sick and had to cut the hiking trek short. Today I’ll be visiting a large castle. It’s supposed to be spectacular.
- The “Chedder Man” hype
- Bring back imperialism
- “Two black men did it”
- I wonder if they were pro-Diversity
- Why I hate organized Jewry
- Shithole countries
- Turn it off!
- Is Amren a “hate site?”
- Happy New Year!
- Something worth seeing from TED
- More Portland protests
- Recent events
- Google’s “anti-diversity manifesto”
- Just got back from the 2017 Amren conference
- What is the true meaning of jihad?