My journey to the mountains took me through some towns where poverty is the rule. To call their dwellings “hovels” would be too generous. I did see some nice wildlife in the mountains, but I got sick and had to cut the hiking trek short. Today I’ll be visiting a large castle. It’s supposed to be spectacular.
- Jewamongyou.com is now online
- Lynching in the Old South
- Is Mayor Ted Wheeler Finally Showing Some Backbone?
- For a New Year – Something from the Past
- The Importance of Color Part 2
- Why We Need Well-Armed Citizen Militias
- The Importance of Color
- Updating my Travel Blog
- This is Why They Hate “The Jews” #3
- Shameless Discrimination Against White Strippers
- Yelling “I Hate White People,” and Punching One, isn’t a Hate Crime
- Cornell University Encourages Microaggressions Against People of Color
- I Clicked the “I am not a Robot Box”
- Race in Dominican Republic
- Travel Musings