- Al-Jazeera dances around white disenfranchisement
- A quick note on borders
- Africans in Mexico refuse to work
- Back from vacation
- Blacks sue temp agencies in Chicago
- What is the Alt-Right?
- What is the National Policy Institute’s policy toward Jews?
- Hillary’s “popular vote”
- A loose end that needs to be tied
- I’ve never been so happy to be wrong!
- Final thoughts on the election
- African exodus from the ICC
- The Nine Genders of PSU
- Desperate for victimhood
- A quick thought on Clinton
Daily Archives: November 1, 2016
Writing for the World Politics Review, Julian Hattem writes: Africa’s long-simmering tensions with the International Criminal Court appear to be boiling over. After years of allegations that the ICC has focused solely on the African continent, while letting abuses in … Continue reading