- Al-Jazeera dances around white disenfranchisement
- A quick note on borders
- Africans in Mexico refuse to work
- Back from vacation
- Blacks sue temp agencies in Chicago
- What is the Alt-Right?
- What is the National Policy Institute’s policy toward Jews?
- Hillary’s “popular vote”
- A loose end that needs to be tied
- I’ve never been so happy to be wrong!
- Final thoughts on the election
- African exodus from the ICC
- The Nine Genders of PSU
- Desperate for victimhood
- A quick thought on Clinton
Monthly Archives: January 2017
After decades of encouraging its lower classes to illegally pour into the United States, the Mexican government is now upset that President Trump wants to actually enforce our border. I couldn’t help but be reminded of the time I was … Continue reading
I found this YouTube video, where a Mexican complains about his government spending resources on African migrants while his own people suffer. If he thinks the only trouble with these migrants is their laziness, then he’s in for a surprise; … Continue reading