- Why I hate organized Jewry
- Shithole countries
- Turn it off!
- Is Amren a “hate site?”
- Happy New Year!
- Something worth seeing from TED
- More Portland protests
- Recent events
- Google’s “anti-diversity manifesto”
- Just got back from the 2017 Amren conference
- What is the true meaning of jihad?
- A White Man Deliberately Plowed a Van into Worshippers
- Donald Trump: America’s third black president
- Qasim Rashid’s answer to a critic of Islam
- The Portland Free-Speech rally
Monthly Archives: April 2017
A black man has been arrested in Fresno after murdering at least four people. According to MSN: Three killed in Fresno, California, shooting spree, suspect arrested A gunman with an apparent dislike of white people and government killed three people … Continue reading
We can thank karma for this one. Karma and The New Observer, which reported: The first victim of the Stockholm truck-ramming attack—carried out by a failed asylum seeker—was a Belgian psychologist who worked helping failed asylum seekers avoid deportation, it … Continue reading
I Just saw this on Truth Revolt (where I’m banned for using the term “cuckservative,”) and I had to share it with y’all. Watch this clip:
A gay couple has been viciously attacked in Arnhem, Netherlands. I found this “news” article randomly on Yahoo. AMSTERDAM (AP) — In a simple act of solidarity, same-sex couples and many others across the Netherlands have held hands this week … Continue reading
It wasn’t very long ago that The Guardian touted the benefits of lax immigration laws to Britain’s socialized medical care system: NHS (National Health Service). Thinktank warns stricter immigration rules could hit service after stats show 11% of all staff … Continue reading