- Baltimore’s mayor problems
- Note to self: Never move to Hillsborough County, Florida
- Criminalizing white-advocacy incrementally
- Community Health Center application
- What went wrong in Iowa: Affirmative Action
- Cashless restaurants are “racist”
- Crime and inadequate punishment in UK
- Why are Jews perverts?
- Surprise! South African Airways has a theft problem
- I experienced Diversity today (language warning)!
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali on the West, Dawa, and Islam
- Find the Cognate!
- German government: Evil or stupid?
- Bank of America hates white men
Daily Archives: June 7, 2019
For some time now, my father has been dying a slow death from Parkinson’s Disease. This has taken up much of my time and energies. It has also been expensive, both for my family, and for taxpayers. It’s probably accurate … Continue reading