- A black race-realist finds his way
- The chess-board view of the Establishment Left
- The “Sports Page” is good for something
- Bombs versus tolerance; the Paris massacre
- Overreporting of white traffic violations is “racism against nonwhites”
- Anti-whites are sexists
- A case study of bias versus maybe-not-bias
- Why have I not been posting?
- Feminism and Freedom by Prof. Michael Levin
- Kalman Katzenelson’s encounters with Sephardic Jews
- Serena Williams: Victim of sexism and racism?
- Donald Trump
- Our rigid concept of time
- Which do YOU prefer: Babes in bikinis or Idris Elba?
- An Open Letter to Cuckservatives | American Renaissance
Category Archives: Africa and blacks
Robert Lindsay thought there might be some mutual benefit to be had if I corresponded with a certain acquaintance of his. He’s a race-realist who happens to be black. I’ve always said that the Truth is in the public domain. No … Continue reading
According to Marc Bain, of Quartz.com, tennis player Serena Williams is underpaid, and underendorsed – because of sexism, racism or both. He writes: The US Open begins today (Aug. 31), and Serena Williams has a chance to make tennis history. … Continue reading
One of the pleasures of summer is the sight of hot babes in bikinis. But some women, who shouldn’t wear bikinis, insist on doing so anyway. I’d like to propose a product for them. It would come in a spray … Continue reading
Once again we see the corporate-controlled media pretending to be knights in shining armor, coming to the aid of crime victims. It was this self-same media that was responsible (in large part) for the Charlotte church shooting. It was their … Continue reading
As whites disappear from southern California, conflicts between blacks and Hispanics continue. In this latest episode of the black/brown war, which I experienced first-hand back in the 70s*, Hispanics are demanding the ouster of a black school principle. They claim … Continue reading
The Oregonian has a tradition, each year, of bellyaching about racism in the Portland rental market. I’ve written about this before, but with their latest installment of lies and deception, I feel they must be answered. This year’s drivel, titled … Continue reading
Regarding the recent news, that Wayne County’s assistant prosecutor was forced to resign over her Facebook comment (“the way to end the violence in Baltimore was to shoot the protesters”), I commented that I disagree with her. In my opinion, … Continue reading