- No 1950s art of Mohammed
- CNN executives murder Jewish woman in San Diego
- Permanently banned from Quora
- Does obesity serve the Progressive agenda?
- Circumventing the First Amendment
- What if his name is Muhammad?
- Back from the dead
- Please help persecuted South African Whites! – URGENT!
- Another gem from Quora
- Germany’s shameful concern about Jews
- London coroner ordered to favor Jews/Muslims
- Yahoo swaps victim and perp
- Toronto van attack: Islam’s fault
- Good doctors being forced out in UK
- Lewontin’s Fallacy is alive and well
Category Archives: crime and violence
From NBCSan Diego: A man with a rifle entered Chabad of Poway on Rancho Bernardo Road, west of Interstate 15 at 11:23 a.m. and opened fire on the people inside, law enforcement officials said. “We didn’t hear him screaming or saying anything. … Continue reading
Look at this story from Yahoo: The story clearly states that the man on the left is Joseph Pirri, who was killed by the man on the right, Everett Moore. I thought the one on the right looked younger, so … Continue reading
A man plowed a van into a crowd in Toronto, Canada, killing ten people, and injuring even more. I know about as much about Alek Minassian as the rest of y’all, which is practically nothing. The name Minassian sounds Armenian, and … Continue reading
I’ve been participating in the online forum Quora recently, trying to guide people to the truth (my opinions :). When I saw the following, I knew I had to share it – as a cautionary tale: In 2013, my baby … Continue reading
It’s not uncommon for whites to blame blacks for fictitious crimes, or crimes that they, themselves, committed. A recent case in Canada illustrates this: Canadian Woman Who Reportedly Blamed “Two Black Men” For Friend’s Death Admits To Killing Her Antoine … Continue reading
I wonder how many Asians need to be killed by Diversity before they come to their senses. In a world increasingly dominated by savages, whites and Asians should be natural allies. 3 charged in execution-style slayings of couple in gated … Continue reading