- Africans in Mexico refuse to work
- Back from vacation
- Blacks sue temp agencies in Chicago
- What is the Alt-Right?
- What is the National Policy Institute’s policy toward Jews?
- Hillary’s “popular vote”
- A loose end that needs to be tied
- I’ve never been so happy to be wrong!
- Final thoughts on the election
- African exodus from the ICC
- The Nine Genders of PSU
- Desperate for victimhood
- A quick thought on Clinton
- The Butterfly Effect and race
- Idiocy from the Forest Grove News
Category Archives: examples of propaganda
A recent headline reads: Hillary Clinton Won Popular Vote By Almost 2 Million — Can Trump Still Be President? The article continues: Nearly a week since the presidential election, all the ballots have yet to be counted, and yet it’s already been … Continue reading
Even in normal times, I often wonder if members of the controlled media consider the logical conclusions of some of their arguments. But with Trump hysteria in full-swing, it’s even easier to find examples of utter lunacy within the pages … Continue reading
I’m a touch-typer. But I bashed my left pinkie against a fence while doing yard work, so it hurts every time I use caps or the letters q (ouch), a (ouch) and z (ouch). So I hope y’all appreciate this while reading … Continue reading
My daughter and grandson have been in town visiting, and I found myself taking care of the little one so that my daughter could have a break from him. We ended up at OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry). … Continue reading
I don’t claim to know the motivations of the Munich mass-murderer Ali Sonboly. People from Muslim countries can be deranged, depressed or at their breaking point just like the rest of us. But this much is clear: The media is … Continue reading