- A black race-realist finds his way
- The chess-board view of the Establishment Left
- The “Sports Page” is good for something
- Bombs versus tolerance; the Paris massacre
- Overreporting of white traffic violations is “racism against nonwhites”
- Anti-whites are sexists
- A case study of bias versus maybe-not-bias
- Why have I not been posting?
- Feminism and Freedom by Prof. Michael Levin
- Kalman Katzenelson’s encounters with Sephardic Jews
- Serena Williams: Victim of sexism and racism?
- Donald Trump
- Our rigid concept of time
- Which do YOU prefer: Babes in bikinis or Idris Elba?
- An Open Letter to Cuckservatives | American Renaissance
Category Archives: government/corporate discrimination against whites
It would be funny, if it weren’t so tragic, to witness the extremes that mediagov will go to in order to express its hatred toward whites. In a sane world, if it came to light that crimes by whites have … Continue reading
For those of y’all who are not already aware, I urge you to start paying attention: When you see a billboard, a brochure, a commercial or any kind of depiction of people that shows both blacks and whites, how often … Continue reading
People are so used to seeing black males idolized, and elevated above all other demographics, that they don’t even notice it anymore. Their subconscious has been conditioned to equate “diversity” with the worship of black males. I believe that corporations … Continue reading
As required by law, I answered my jury summons today. They packed us into a large waiting room, equipped with a few magazines, a coffee machine – and several big-screen TVs strategically located for easy viewing. After explaining how to … Continue reading
The Oregonian recently ran a fairly comprehensive article about the growing gang problem in Gresham, a fairly large city that adjoins Portland to the East. The article dwells on the positive roll of a gang outreach employee called “Coach.” The … Continue reading
Back in 2009 Michael Medved asked, rhetorically, “Are black victims of police brutality the only ones that count?” Medved contrasted the media treatment of white victim Christopher Harris, who suffered a brain injury at the hands of police, with black … Continue reading
Back in 2011, The Oregonian criticized the State of Oregon for wasteful spending at a time when it should have been pinching pennies. Harry Esteve wrote: Reporters reviewed thousands of state contracts and identified nearly $10 billion in state commitments … Continue reading