- A black race-realist finds his way
- The chess-board view of the Establishment Left
- The “Sports Page” is good for something
- Bombs versus tolerance; the Paris massacre
- Overreporting of white traffic violations is “racism against nonwhites”
- Anti-whites are sexists
- A case study of bias versus maybe-not-bias
- Why have I not been posting?
- Feminism and Freedom by Prof. Michael Levin
- Kalman Katzenelson’s encounters with Sephardic Jews
- Serena Williams: Victim of sexism and racism?
- Donald Trump
- Our rigid concept of time
- Which do YOU prefer: Babes in bikinis or Idris Elba?
- An Open Letter to Cuckservatives | American Renaissance
Category Archives: Muslims
The reaction of the establishment Left, to the recent massacres in Paris, is predictable. It will call for more of the same: Love, tolerance, “diversity” – and an international group hug for Islam. In contrast, there will be more calls … Continue reading
We can open any major newspaper, on any given day, and find examples of anti-white propaganda. I came across an Oregonian from January 10th and found these: Alcohol, drugs not a factor in fatal stabbing … The results show that … Continue reading
I remember, back in high school, being upset that a quiz question asked what date Christmas falls on. I didn’t know, and this hurt my score. As an adult, I view things differently; scoring a bit lower on a quiz … Continue reading
I found this on alarabiya: Ad depicting U.S. soldier and Muslim wife met with mixed reactions Paul Crompton, Al Arabiya An advertisement picturing a U.S. solider and a fully-veiled Muslim woman in an embrace has provoked mixed reactions on the … Continue reading
Human Stupidity (he sends me a lot of stuff) recently sent me an article that deals with the frequent incompatibility between feminism, which asserts equality between the sexes, and human sexuality, which often favors inequality between the sexes. The Psychology … Continue reading
While in downtown Portland today, a man walked up to me and gave me a small flyer. This is what is says: We are American citizens. The government is trying to kill us. We are being tortured, insulted, humiliated (e.g. … Continue reading