- A black race-realist finds his way
- The chess-board view of the Establishment Left
- The “Sports Page” is good for something
- Bombs versus tolerance; the Paris massacre
- Overreporting of white traffic violations is “racism against nonwhites”
- Anti-whites are sexists
- A case study of bias versus maybe-not-bias
- Why have I not been posting?
- Feminism and Freedom by Prof. Michael Levin
- Kalman Katzenelson’s encounters with Sephardic Jews
- Serena Williams: Victim of sexism and racism?
- Donald Trump
- Our rigid concept of time
- Which do YOU prefer: Babes in bikinis or Idris Elba?
- An Open Letter to Cuckservatives | American Renaissance
Category Archives: pan-nationalism and multi-culturalism
I just got a link from Human Stupidity (he sends me a lot of stuff), from Refugee Resettlement Watch titled: Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society praises federal agencies for “responding to anti-refugee resettlement backlash” The article states, in part: Pockets of Resistance! … Continue reading
I remember reading a short news blurb back in 1998. It said something about a popular Algerian folk singer being murdered. Though I hadn’t a clue who the singer might be (his name was not mentioned), I felt a pang … Continue reading
As a respected citizen of the Leftosphere, the Nature Conservancy supports the rights of indigenous peoples. Their website proclaims: Empowering Indigenous peoples throughout the world. The natural world is central to the human rights of Indigenous peoples, as well as … Continue reading
A while back, while innocently strolling through downtown Portland, I encountered a used book store that featured a nice selection of books for 35¢ each. I picked up a copy of “The United States in 1800” by Henry Adams. This … Continue reading
I picked up a copy of “Oregon Jewish Life” magazine yesterday. It’s a free publication and it seems to be geared more toward Reform Jews. Naturally, it has a liberal bent. A recurring theme seems to be that traditional Judaism … Continue reading