- Serena Williams: Victim of sexism and racism?
- Donald Trump
- Our rigid concept of time
- The Diversity song
- Which do YOU prefer: Babes in bikinis or Idris Elba?
- An Open Letter to Cuckservatives | American Renaissance
- Bill Cosby and controlled-media hypocricy
- People sign a petition to impose a 1% tax on being white
- Another daughter married
- Another Portland Confederate flag walk
- Black teens not happy with Walmart pulling Confederate flag
- My Portland Confederate flag walk
- I’ve dusted off my old Confederate hat
- Fine-tuning the pro-white “Narrative”
- Some thoughts on the Charleston shooting
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: politics and attitudes of the pro-white movements
Unlike so many of my fellow Americans, I don’t follow politics much. I don’t care what the president, or congressmen, say – because they only say what they say for political gain. After they’re elected, they do whatever moneyed interests … Continue reading
Over the years, I’ve heard a lot of complaining about the Leftist Narrative, and much of it has been from yours truly. It’s easy to attack the Leftist Narrative – because it flies in the face of the reality we … Continue reading
There are enough real instances of Jews publicly calling for the destruction of Western civilization, and the eradication of the white race, that we don’t need fake ones. This latest diatribe, attributed to a professor named “Emily Goldstein,” smacks of … Continue reading
When blacks and Hispanics are constantly trained to have ethnic solidarity, while whites are told it’s evil for them to do the same, no good can come of it. The following comment, gleaned from Yahoo news, illustrates this point: Some … Continue reading
I saw this on Amren and thought I’d share it with y’all.
Most people can watch television or movies for hours on end, and never even suspect they’re being indoctrinated. They mindlessly stare at commercials, sitcoms and talk-shows in the belief that all they’re absorbing is the surface message each program is … Continue reading