- Religion versus ideology
- I finally watched Trump’s speech to Congress
- “White man exonerated”
- Al-Jazeera dances around white disenfranchisement
- A quick note on borders
- Africans in Mexico refuse to work
- Back from vacation
- Blacks sue temp agencies in Chicago
- What is the Alt-Right?
- What is the National Policy Institute’s policy toward Jews?
- Hillary’s “popular vote”
- A loose end that needs to be tied
- I’ve never been so happy to be wrong!
- Final thoughts on the election
- African exodus from the ICC
Category Archives: politics
It took me a few days, due to a heavy work schedule, but I finally got around to watching the entire speech. Overall, I was very impressed. I was impressed because Trump struggles with the English language; he’s not alway … Continue reading
Last year, I visited Costa Rica, and there was a screw up on my return flight. To compensate for my inconvenience, Aero Mexico put me up in a hotel for the night, provided me some meal vouchers, and gave me a … Continue reading
I’ve never attended an NPI conference. My impression has been that there’s a lot of overlap between NPI and Amren conferences; they feature some of the same speakers, and the president/director of NPI, Richard Spencer, has spoken at Amren conferences … Continue reading