- A black race-realist finds his way
- The chess-board view of the Establishment Left
- The “Sports Page” is good for something
- Bombs versus tolerance; the Paris massacre
- Overreporting of white traffic violations is “racism against nonwhites”
- Anti-whites are sexists
- A case study of bias versus maybe-not-bias
- Why have I not been posting?
- Feminism and Freedom by Prof. Michael Levin
- Kalman Katzenelson’s encounters with Sephardic Jews
- Serena Williams: Victim of sexism and racism?
- Donald Trump
- Our rigid concept of time
- Which do YOU prefer: Babes in bikinis or Idris Elba?
- An Open Letter to Cuckservatives | American Renaissance
Category Archives: shenanigans of the Left and of non-white activists
If you’re a chess piece, you’re either black or white. There is no in-between; your color defines what you are. If defines your loyalties and your entire purpose in life. There is no gray in chess. There’s no such thing … Continue reading
It would be funny, if it weren’t so tragic, to witness the extremes that mediagov will go to in order to express its hatred toward whites. In a sane world, if it came to light that crimes by whites have … Continue reading
Here’s a video of a young woman enjoying diversity while strolling through New York. I can think of several problems with the video. Firstly, since when is an offhand compliment “harassment?” Secondly, would she rather be ignored by the opposite … Continue reading
Back in 2011, The Oregonian criticized the State of Oregon for wasteful spending at a time when it should have been pinching pennies. Harry Esteve wrote: Reporters reviewed thousands of state contracts and identified nearly $10 billion in state commitments … Continue reading
Far be it from me to belittle the pain of bereaved parents. Call me selfish, but one of my greatest wishes is that none of my children precede me in death. This is why I don’t want to be too … Continue reading
As the world laughs at Malaysia over their silly ban on the use of the word “Allah,” which simply means “God” in Arabic, Western countries should take a good hard look at themselves. Coming from a Jewish background myself, whenever … Continue reading
Having just arrived back home from vacation, it’s time to finally document the goings on at our latest American Renaissance conference. Earlier, I wrote that one of the protesters had claimed that the Kansas City shooter was affiliated with American Renaissance. … Continue reading