- A black race-realist finds his way
- The chess-board view of the Establishment Left
- The “Sports Page” is good for something
- Bombs versus tolerance; the Paris massacre
- Overreporting of white traffic violations is “racism against nonwhites”
- Anti-whites are sexists
- A case study of bias versus maybe-not-bias
- Why have I not been posting?
- Feminism and Freedom by Prof. Michael Levin
- Kalman Katzenelson’s encounters with Sephardic Jews
- Serena Williams: Victim of sexism and racism?
- Donald Trump
- Our rigid concept of time
- Which do YOU prefer: Babes in bikinis or Idris Elba?
- An Open Letter to Cuckservatives | American Renaissance
Category Archives: Uncategorized
It’s a question some of y’all have probably been asking. The answer is that I HAVE been posting, but not to this blog. I’ve decided that I should do for the rest of my past travels what I did for … Continue reading
I’m too busy working and enjoying our fabulous (and hot) summer to post my own material right now. Instead, I’ll repost a beautiful article by Jared Taylor: Dear Cuckservative, You are not alone. Like you, Erick Erickson at RedState.com, Matt … Continue reading
Originally posted on The Kakistocracy:
The duration an elephant can balance on a teeter-totter is finite. That has always been my thought observing the friction between racist! and the law. Something uniformly accepted as the summit of wickedness isn’t forever…
Here are some odds and ends, mostly photos, from Ethiopia that I think are worth sharing, but got left out before. Another crashed truck. Yes, I actually have a collection of crashed truck photos. Somebody could just drive around (as … Continue reading
In all the excitement over the more famous tribes of Omo Valley (the Hamer and the Mursi), one tribe fell through the cracks and was left out: The Dorze. To all you Dorze reading this blog, I extend my sincere … Continue reading
Almost as soon as I got off the plane, in Addis Ababa, ETT had me embark on a two-day trip to Awasa (also spelled Hawasa) by car. Due to the long flight, I was already very tired, but if I … Continue reading