- Why have I not been posting?
- Feminism and Freedom by Prof. Michael Levin
- Kalman Katzenelson’s encounters with Sephardic Jews
- Serena Williams: Victim of sexism and racism?
- Donald Trump
- Our rigid concept of time
- The Diversity song
- Which do YOU prefer: Babes in bikinis or Idris Elba?
- An Open Letter to Cuckservatives | American Renaissance
- Bill Cosby and controlled-media hypocricy
- People sign a petition to impose a 1% tax on being white
- Another daughter married
- Another Portland Confederate flag walk
- Black teens not happy with Walmart pulling Confederate flag
- My Portland Confederate flag walk
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Ethiopia is landlocked, but Lake Tana is large enough to be considered, by locals, a sea in its own right. Hence the name of the city that adjoins it: “Bahir Dar.” “Bahr” means “sea” in Arabic, and “dar” means “dwelling.” … Continue reading
Unlike the Hamer, or the Khonso or the Dorze, the Mursi tribe has no organized way of dealing with tourism. This is a shame, considering that they’re arguably the most interesting tribe in Ethiopia; they’re famous for their plate-lipped women, … Continue reading
Here are a couple of many videos I took at the famous lava lake in the Danakil, Erta Ale, the only permanent one of its kind in the world:
My journey to the mountains took me through some towns where poverty is the rule. To call their dwellings “hovels” would be too generous. I did see some nice wildlife in the mountains, but I got sick and had to cut … Continue reading
Originally posted on saboteur365:
THIS POST IS A PLEA FOR INFORMATION. IT’S STICKIED TO THE TOP OF THE HOMEPAGE FOR A FEW DAYS. SCROLL DOWN TO READ THE LATEST POSTS. IF YOU HAVE A WEBSITE, PLEASE REBLOG. One of the…
My brother sent me this link. I thought it was amazing enough to share with the rest of y’all: