- Jewish man arrested over bomb threats
- Religion versus ideology
- I finally watched Trump’s speech to Congress
- “White man exonerated”
- Al-Jazeera dances around white disenfranchisement
- A quick note on borders
- Africans in Mexico refuse to work
- Back from vacation
- Blacks sue temp agencies in Chicago
- What is the Alt-Right?
- What is the National Policy Institute’s policy toward Jews?
- Hillary’s “popular vote”
- A loose end that needs to be tied
- I’ve never been so happy to be wrong!
- Final thoughts on the election
Tag Archives: ideology versus religion
In a recent op-ed piece on Massachusetts Live, Joseph Levine writes: States that violate rights can be legitimately targeted by boycotts and sanctions, while ethnic/religious identities cannot. That was the principle underlying the BDS movement against apartheid South Africa, is … Continue reading