- Why I hate organized Jewry
- Shithole countries
- Turn it off!
- Is Amren a “hate site?”
- Happy New Year!
- Something worth seeing from TED
- More Portland protests
- Recent events
- Google’s “anti-diversity manifesto”
- Just got back from the 2017 Amren conference
- What is the true meaning of jihad?
- A White Man Deliberately Plowed a Van into Worshippers
- Donald Trump: America’s third black president
- Qasim Rashid’s answer to a critic of Islam
- The Portland Free-Speech rally
Tag Archives: Qasim Rashid
A Muslim lawyer was posed a question by a “white supremacist.” The lawyer, one Qasim Rashid, believes that he delivered a powerful answer: White supremacist asks Muslim lawyer why there is no ‘Christian ISIS,’ gets schooled Rashid gets harassed on … Continue reading