In an earlier post, I suggested that blacks, overall, show less mercy toward animals than do whites. The case of Quattro the cat, who was cruelly killed by three black kids, illustrates my point. It’s not so much that it was black kids who did it, but rather how blacks came out in defense of the kids. Here’s the link. Make sure you watch the embedded Liveleak video.
- Jewish man arrested over bomb threats
- Religion versus ideology
- I finally watched Trump’s speech to Congress
- “White man exonerated”
- Al-Jazeera dances around white disenfranchisement
- A quick note on borders
- Africans in Mexico refuse to work
- Back from vacation
- Blacks sue temp agencies in Chicago
- What is the Alt-Right?
- What is the National Policy Institute’s policy toward Jews?
- Hillary’s “popular vote”
- A loose end that needs to be tied
- I’ve never been so happy to be wrong!
- Final thoughts on the election