In an earlier post, I suggested that blacks, overall, show less mercy toward animals than do whites. The case of Quattro the cat, who was cruelly killed by three black kids, illustrates my point. It’s not so much that it was black kids who did it, but rather how blacks came out in defense of the kids. Here’s the link. Make sure you watch the embedded Liveleak video.
- What is the true meaning of jihad?
- A White Man Deliberately Plowed a Van into Worshippers
- Donald Trump: America’s third black president
- Qasim Rashid’s answer to a critic of Islam
- The Portland Free-Speech rally
- Three killed in Fresno shooting spree
- Asylum-helper killed by asylum-seeker
- CNN gets a shock from Syrian interviewee
- “A group of youths”
- The benefits of foreign health care workers for Britain
- Yes, whites really are persecuted in America
- Ron Wyden and Jeff Merkley battle “hate” at the expense of the First Amendment
- Jewish man arrested over bomb threats
- Religion versus ideology
- I finally watched Trump’s speech to Congress