- A black race-realist finds his way
- The chess-board view of the Establishment Left
- The “Sports Page” is good for something
- Bombs versus tolerance; the Paris massacre
- Overreporting of white traffic violations is “racism against nonwhites”
- Anti-whites are sexists
- A case study of bias versus maybe-not-bias
- Why have I not been posting?
- Feminism and Freedom by Prof. Michael Levin
- Kalman Katzenelson’s encounters with Sephardic Jews
- Serena Williams: Victim of sexism and racism?
- Donald Trump
- Our rigid concept of time
- Which do YOU prefer: Babes in bikinis or Idris Elba?
- An Open Letter to Cuckservatives | American Renaissance
Category Archives: activism
I know a lot of y’all are tired of reading about the Confederate flag; after all, it means little in its own right. But Media-Government-Corp suddenly gave the Rebel flag a lot of new power by trying to ban it. … Continue reading
I just got back from walking all over downtown Portland with my full-sized Confederate battle flag. I started at Pioneer Courthouse Square, where a couple of Hispanic men asked me what flag I was holding. I told them it represents … Continue reading
No, I didn’t fight in the War Between the States; I’m not that old. But I did purchase a nice hat, while visiting the South, that features the battle flag. I wore it for a while, until the novelty wore … Continue reading
I was with a friend in downtown Portland today when we noticed a large group of teenaged girls marching through the street with signs about slavery. We caught up with them at a park a few minutes later and I … Continue reading
I went ahead and customized some t-shirts online. Yesterday I wore one around downtown Portland and the PSU campus. This sort of thing will get a lot more people thinking than some post on an obscure blog. Thanks to Countenance … Continue reading
I’ve finally had a chance to settle in from my recent trip. Here are some photos from the conference. Better late than never! John Derbyshire delivers his talk about Chinese culture versus Western culture. I wish they’d get rid … Continue reading