- A black race-realist finds his way
- The chess-board view of the Establishment Left
- The “Sports Page” is good for something
- Bombs versus tolerance; the Paris massacre
- Overreporting of white traffic violations is “racism against nonwhites”
- Anti-whites are sexists
- A case study of bias versus maybe-not-bias
- Why have I not been posting?
- Feminism and Freedom by Prof. Michael Levin
- Kalman Katzenelson’s encounters with Sephardic Jews
- Serena Williams: Victim of sexism and racism?
- Donald Trump
- Our rigid concept of time
- Which do YOU prefer: Babes in bikinis or Idris Elba?
- An Open Letter to Cuckservatives | American Renaissance
Category Archives: freedom of speech issues
I know a lot of y’all are tired of reading about the Confederate flag; after all, it means little in its own right. But Media-Government-Corp suddenly gave the Rebel flag a lot of new power by trying to ban it. … Continue reading
I just got back from walking all over downtown Portland with my full-sized Confederate battle flag. I started at Pioneer Courthouse Square, where a couple of Hispanic men asked me what flag I was holding. I told them it represents … Continue reading
No, I didn’t fight in the War Between the States; I’m not that old. But I did purchase a nice hat, while visiting the South, that features the battle flag. I wore it for a while, until the novelty wore … Continue reading
There are lots of ways to advocate for white people. You can educate friends and family, hand out flyers, post comments online, attend conferences, choose who we do business with and give our wireless networks provocative names. But shooting up … Continue reading
I recently reblogged an excellent piece by Kakistocracy. I hope Porter doesn’t mind if I add a sequel. While Porter focuses on statistics and surveys, I’ll focus on specific tactics and examples of these tactics. Firstly, a recent incident that … Continue reading
Thanks to Diversity Chronicle for sending me the following video: At first blush, Mr. Phillips sounds like a breath of fresh air, when we compare it to the usual drivel we get from the British establishment regarding race. He acknowledges … Continue reading